Nellie Wodward - Bio
Nellie is a native of the Rio Grande Valley and a graduate of the University of Texas-Pan American where she received a BA in Business Administration. Nellie has 20 years of banking experience serving in various management roles encompassing operations, training, marketing, planning and development and retail branch management.
Nellie’s current business background involves real estate loan servicing, subdivision management and note buying. She currently serves as President of Investor Loan Service, a real estate loan servicing company, Vista Management, a real estate subdivision management company and Chief Operating Officer of NoteCom, Inc., a real estate note buying company.
Nellie is married and has a daughter, Brooke and a son, Hunter.
Nellie holds a Group I Insurance license and is a licensed Residential Mortgage Loan Originator in the state of Texas and Florida.
Nellie has served on numerous boards and committees in the community:
- Current Director Texas Land Development Association
- Past Director and Secretary, RGV Education Foundation
- Past Director and Treasurer, Valley Bankers Education Association
- MDA Volunteer
- United Way Volunteer
- Past Troop Leader, Girl Scouts of America
- Arroyo Youth Soccer Volunteer
- Bronco Baseball Volunteer
- HYFL Volunteer